Saturday, January 9, 2010

And now for something completely different....music

I just had a late lunch today with a friend of mine and his son. I've known them for over 20 years (time sure does fly). His son is a musician and I have enjoyed his music ever since he started playing...first reggae and now rock/pop. His name is Dylan Murray and you can visit his website to listen to some of his wonderful music as well as link to some of videos on YouTube, or his MySpace Rock page or MySpace Reggae page. He sure uses all the internet connections.

The lyrics and music are wonderful!! Take a listen and you will see what I mean. I think you will hear a lot about Dylan in the future. For those of you in Toronto, he is playing at the Rivoli on January 15, 2010.

You are probably wondering what this has to do with public administration....well his father is a public servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment