Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Professionals Conference - Halifax....WOW!!!

Well IPAC's 3rd New Professionals conference just ended...I can sum it up in one word...INCREDIBLE!! If you where not here you missed a great conference. The organizing committee organized a stellar program...and 530 delegates would agree. That's right, 530 New Professionals (and some not s.o "new") from around the country attended this conference in Halifax. If you missed it you missed a great opportunity to hear from keynote speakers, from concurrent session speakers, to debate issue at the forefront of public administration and policy and to meet your peers from all orders of government from across Canada and some from other countries as well.

I will be posting a little more on the conference once I catch my breath and organize my thoughts. The presentations from the conference will also be posted on the members section of the IPAC website very soon. I will let you know when they are available.

In the meantime, hats off to the Conference organizers....I do not want to miss naming anyone, so please view the organizing committee here.

No comments:

Post a Comment