Tuesday, December 4, 2007

People & Organization Performance

Well, as I promised in my blog entry on "Evidence Based Policy Making", I have finally written up my talk to the Deloitte Public Sector Leadership Day in the form of an "Executive Brief" that I have posted on the IPAC website at Executive Briefs . In this paper I deal with issues that all governmental organizations will face in the future as they try to meet citizen expectations. More than in the private sector, government organizations will have to deal with the demographic time bomb as well as the more complex nature of its human resource make up. As a result of these demographics, we are going to be seeing more generations working in the same organization at the same time. The culture and experiences of the Y Generation is different than the ones that preceeded them. I hope you enjoy the paper & let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment